Implant Occlusion and Troubleshooting – Hands on program
September 12, 2019
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 901, Toronto ON
Proper occlusion is a key factor to longevity of implants, teeth, and their restorations. Improper occlusion can cause significant problems with re...More details
1. The discipline of establishing a sound rationale for each and every step one plans to take in treatment plan with critical analysis of diagnostics to establish an ideal treatment planning using case based scenarios.
2. The understanding that every case should be approached as if the clinician has never treatment planned or treated a case.
3. To review the guidelines of treatment planning to differentiate normal anatomical architecture as compared to deviation from normal.
4. To make a judgment upon clinician’s experience when to involve other specialists to provide the best possible tx for our patients.
5. Advancements and usage of newer technologies for diagnosis and treatment planning.
Multiple Simple to complex cases will be discussed based upon the diagnostic tools provided to every participant
A). Odontogram, B) FMX, C) Panorex, D) CT Scans, D) Mounted Diagnostic Casts, E) Photographs.
Dr. Baig received his dental degree from H.K.E.S Dental College, Gulbarga University, India in 1997. He has completed his residency at Government Dental College and Hospital in Hyderabad India, after working for seven years in India as a general dentist he decided to move to Canada for a higher education. Dr. Baig worked at Prosthodontic Associates, Toronto, Canada for 3 years as an Implant education coordinator.
Dr. Baig completed Advance Education in General Dentistry program and Graduate program in Prosthodontics at Eastman Institute for Oral Health, University of Rochester New York state USA. Dr. Baig is a Clinical Assistant Professor at University of Rochester in the Department of Advance Education in General Dentistry at Eastman Institute for Oral Health, University of Rochester, USA. He also works as a Clinical Instructor in Prosthodontics in the Department of Periodontics at University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry, Staff Prosthodontist at Mt Sinai Hospital. Toronto, Canada.
Dr. Baig is a board certified Prosthodontist in Canada and has a special interest in aesthetics and implant dentistry, CT guided Implant surgeries, Dental Ceramics and smile makeover procedures. Dr. Baig lectures to dental study clubs and professional organizations across North America and Southeast Asia. Dr. Baig is a fellow of Royal college of Dentists of Canada, member of Ontario Dental Association, American Dental Association, American Prosthodontic Society, New York State Dental Association, Seventh District Dental Society.
Monday November 7th, 2016, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
Monday November 14th, 2016, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
$199.00 plus taxes
2300 Yonge Street #901
Sign up and call us at 1-877-920-7223.