Periodontal Regeneration: What’s in your Toolbox?
September 16, 2020
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 901, Toronto ON
3 CE Credits Course Description: The regeneration of tooth-supporting structures which have been lost as a consequence of periodontal diseas...More details
This practical and honest course, tailored for general dentists, will demonstrate how instrumentation and obturation could be performed so much better, more easily, efficiently and predictably. This has been made possible thanks to new materials, armamentaria and protocols.
Topics will include:
• Review of various new instrumentation and obturation systems on the market and determining which may suit your practice.
• The fundamentals of both hand (stainless steel) and NiTi motorized (rotary and single file reciprocating) instrumentation that every dentist should know.
• Management of calcified and curved canals (including MB2).
• Review of simplified, safer and more fracture resistant instrumentation systems.
• How to obturate better, more efficiently and consistently.
• This course will benefit both novice and experienced dentists.
Dr. Haas is a certified specialist in endodontics and is extensively involved in continuing education to general dentists and specialists. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada and is on staff at the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry and the Hospital for Sick Children. He maintains a full time private practice limited to endodontics in Toronto. Dr. Haas is a regular contributor to dental magazines and blogs and has no disclosures to make.
Tuesday November 17th, 2015, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
$99.00 plus taxes
PACE - 2300 Yonge Street, Suite 905 - Toronto ON
Please register online with us at paceeducation.ca. Should you have any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-920-7223.
Please note that PACE cancellation policy does not give refunds unless your cancellation is received in writing 72 hours before the program is to take place if it is a lecture and 10 Business days prior for all hands on programs due to nature of those programs.