Periodontal Regeneration: What’s in your Toolbox?
September 16, 2020
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 901, Toronto ON
3 CE Credits Course Description: The regeneration of tooth-supporting structures which have been lost as a consequence of periodontal diseas...More details
The ability to design, raise, and close the flap are some of the basic steps called upon in the execution of a variety of surgical procedures. Regrettably, dentists often utilize erroneous approaches, incorrect techniques and inappropriate armamentarium in the execution of these steps. This presentation will focus on defining treatment objectives and then seeking flap design and closure techniques that best meet these objectives. Common topics such as clinical errors, proper armamentarium, tray set-up and assisting will also be reviewed.
Objectives are to review:
1) Objective-driven flap design principles
2) Full-thickness and spit-thickness flaps
3) Placement of horizontal and vertical incisions
4) Tension-free flap closure
5) Suturing armamentarium, including suture/needle types and sizes
6) Suturing sequence and methods
7) Common errors in flap design, elevation, and suturing
To be announced.
Wednesday November 27th, 2013, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
$75.00 plus taxes
Prosthodontic Associates Centre for Excellence 2300 Yonge Street, #901, Toronto, Ontario M4P 1E4
To register please create/sign in to your account and follow the steps online at www.paceeducation.ca.
1. Sign into Account
2. Select Course you would like to register for
3. Select :Register for this course.
4. Select Checkout
5. Select Payment method and fill out Visa or MasterCard information and then press Checkout
*If paying by check or prefer to pay over phone please select Check as payment type.
After successfully registering you will receive an email from email@example.com confirming your registration.
Should you have any problems registering or wish to register over the phone please call 1-877-920-7223 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note - Full refunds will be given up to 7 days prior to the course, 50% refund within 2 days of the course. No refund or credit will be given within 48 hours to the course should you be unable to attend.