Periodontal Regeneration: What’s in your Toolbox?
September 16, 2020
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 901, Toronto ON
3 CE Credits Course Description: The regeneration of tooth-supporting structures which have been lost as a consequence of periodontal diseas...More details
Posterior maxilla offers specific surgical challenges for implant treatment that must be carefully considered. Effective management of this area of the mouth relies on addressing the issues of limited access, unique local anatomy, osseous deficits, and diverse prosthodontic requirements. Several surgical treatment approaches have been proposed to address these surgical challenges while meeting the prosthodontic objectives.
This introductory course will consist of 2 parts:
1. In the first part, the treatment challenges and different surgical approaches addressing them will be reviewed in a lecture format.
2. In the second part, the course participants will have an opportunity to review and try out (in an abbreviated hands-on format) some of the innovative products and techniques whose use helps in the surgical phase of implant treatment in the posterior maxilla.
1. To review the surgical challenges of implant treatment in the posterior maxilla;
2. To explore the diverse surgical approaches to addressing the challenges of the posterior maxilla;
3. To highlight the novel products whose use enables the effective surgical management of specific clinical situations.
To be announced.
Wednesday October 25th, 2017, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
$99.00 plus taxes
2300 Yonge Street #901