Immediate Implant Placement and Provisionalization in the Anterior Zone
October 16, 2019
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 901, Toronto ON
Course summary: Immediate implant placement and provisionalization in the anterior zone is performed to deliver expedited treatment to the patient...More details
This course will review the most common medical emergencies that may be encountered in the dental office. Case scenarios will be presented highlighting diagnosis and management. Emergency equipment and pharmacology will also be reviewed.
1. Review common medical emergencies, diagnosis, and management.
2. Promote a team approach to handling medical emergencies.
3. Provide guidelines for staff roles.
4.Review why, which, when and how regarding emergency drugs.
5. Review drug administration routes
6. Ensure clinicians, team, and office are "emergency ready"
Tuesday November 7th, 2017, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
$99.00 plus taxes
2300 Yonge Street #901