Periodontal Regeneration: What’s in your Toolbox?
September 16, 2020
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 901, Toronto ON
3 CE Credits Course Description: The regeneration of tooth-supporting structures which have been lost as a consequence of periodontal diseas...More details
This course will review the most common medical emergencies that may be encountered in the dental office. Case scenarios will be presented highlighting diagnosis and management. Emergency equipment and pharmacology will also be reviewed.
1. Review common medical emergencies, diagnosis, and management.
2. Promote a team approach to handling medical emergencies.
3. Provide guidelines for staff roles.
4.Review why, which, when and how regarding emergency drugs.
5. Review drug administration routes
6. Ensure clinicians, team, and office are "emergency ready"
Tuesday November 7th, 2017, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
$99.00 plus taxes
2300 Yonge Street #901