Implant Occlusion and Troubleshooting – Hands on program
September 12, 2019
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 901, Toronto ON
Proper occlusion is a key factor to longevity of implants, teeth, and their restorations. Improper occlusion can cause significant problems with re...More details
This course will review the most common medical emergencies that may be encountered in the dental office. Case scenarios will be presented highlighting diagnosis and management. Emergency equipment and pharmacology will also be reviewed.
1. Review common medical emergencies, diagnosis, and management.
2. Promote a team approach to handling medical emergencies.
3. Provide guidelines for staff roles.
4.Review why, which, when and how regarding emergency drugs.
5. Review drug administration routes
6. Ensure clinicians, team, and office are "emergency ready"
Tuesday November 7th, 2017, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
$99.00 plus taxes
2300 Yonge Street #901