Periodontal Regeneration: What’s in your Toolbox?
September 16, 2020
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 901, Toronto ON
3 CE Credits Course Description: The regeneration of tooth-supporting structures which have been lost as a consequence of periodontal diseas...More details
1. Pathophysiology of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
2. Diagnosis: Polysomnography and Portable Testing Devices
3. American Academy of Sleep Medicine 2010 Treatment Guidelines--A call to action for dentists!
4. Selecting the Proper Patient for Oral Appliances
5. Oral Appliance Design and Therapy
6. Surgical Options for the Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
7. Steps for Immediate Implementation in Your Office
Dr. Ho currently holds a private practice with Credit Valley Oral Surgery in the greater Toronto area. He is the cofounder of MAXFACS imaging, specializing in the creation of a ‘virtual patient’, by optimizing and merging digital imaging files. From this virtual patient, the implant, orthognathic, orthodontic and prosthetic treatment planning are mutually integrated to capture both the patients’ aesthetic facial soft tissue as well as the airway. For clinicians who don’t want to make a software investment, MAXFACS can assist in the digital treatment planning process.
Thursday May 15th, 2014, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
$99.00 plus taxes
Prosthodontic Associates Centre for Excellence
Sign up and call us at 1-877-920-7223.