Periodontal Regeneration: What’s in your Toolbox?
September 16, 2020
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 901, Toronto ON
3 CE Credits Course Description: The regeneration of tooth-supporting structures which have been lost as a consequence of periodontal diseas...More details
Diverse approaches often exist to managing common clinical scenarios in implant dentistry. The objective of this lecture is to provide _brief_ focused descriptions of each scenario that highlight the different approaches and the reasons for the approaches. The ultimate goal is to provide the course attendees with the ability to make their own decisions in their private practices. Both surgical and prosthetic issues will be discussed.
The following topics will be addressed:
1) Selecting an implant system
2) Tapered vs. parallel wall implants
3) Removing an implant – why and how
4) Choosing the right healing abutment
5) Screw-head damage – prevention and management
6) Are these impression copings seated?
7) Treatment planning implants in bruxers
***Complimentary Program for AGD Members***
To be announced.
Wednesday May 21st, 2014, 06:00pm - 09:00pm
$99.00 plus taxes
Prosthodontic Associates Centre for Excellence
Sign up and call us at 1-877-920-7223.